Why refer your ND patient to Boost for IV therapy?
- Boost IV is owned and managed by your ND colleague, Jon Luchs. (Oregon #1817)
- Boost IV is dedicated to IV services only – which makes for a clearly limited referral.
- Boost IV employs top-notch infusion RNs, ensuring patient comfort and safety.
- Boost IV charges competitive time-of-service prices with discount deals for regulars.
- All new patients get 20% off their first IV. All NDs get $50 off any IV, anytime.
Here are some questions to consider when referring your ND patients for IV therapy
Is the IV therapy doc a well-trained ND?
Who is administering the IVs?
- Because IV therapy is the Boost IV brand, our IV providers must be expert IV therapists. Most are RN’s with years of ER and Med-Surg experience, which means they are confident, they know how to set patients at ease, and they rarely miss an IV start.
- Though IV reactions are rare, the Boost IV providers have deep clinical experience in recognizing and treating adverse events.
How much do IVs cost? And do regular Boost IV patrons get discounts?
- Without discounts, most standard IV’s like Myers cocktails are $185.
- Yes! There is a monthly membership that amounts to a 20-30% discount on IVs and IMs. This would make bring down the price of a standard IV like the Energy Boost IV (Myers’ Cocktail drip) down to $130-$150 depending on visit frequency.
- Or there are pre-paid IV packages that get folks 20% list prices.
Any risk of insurance billing drama?
- At Boost, we sidestep the minefield of billing IV therapy to insurance.
- Instead, we charge a time-of-service price for IVs and IM shots.
- This means that your referred patients will never get strange EOBs or unexpected patient responsibility bills.
- Also by request, we can give folks superbills to submit for HSA/FSA reimbursement or for them to submit to insurance themselves.
Will your patients leave you for Boost IV?
Any Boost IV perks for fellow NDs?
Refer your patients for IV therapy using the following contact form
Or you’re welcome to upload a referral order here if you prefer